AntiSpam – stop spam form submissions on your WordPress
Anti-spam checks your comments against our global database, Once comments are checked on the spam database, a self-learning neural network re-checks unfiltered comments, of spam to prevent your site from publishing malicious content.
- Imperceptible spam protection on your site helps you give visitors a convenient and easy way to create an account or post a comment. You’ll be able to get growth of comments, registrations and increase conversion rates. Have a think about the user experience of your product because users do not like to fill out the captcha.
- Simple installation and easy to use – no need to change the code or study instructions. Connecting the site to the service takes less than a minute, just install anti-spam plugins and your website is protected.
- We have created algorithms to ensure reliability and accuracy against spam bots. It will save your time and resources, allowing you to focus on developing and improving your website and business. Antispam provides logs of all the processed requests that allows you to check the results of spam filters. Regular analysis of parameters allows you to find new spam patterns of behavior.
- A comment posted by a user appears on the site right away. The background check marks spam comments as spam and does not display them on a site. This helps to avoid user disturbance and increase engagement.
- One of the distinctive features of the AntiSpam PRO is the ability to check the already existing comments and users for spam. Comment spam checker with a few of the checks by spam activity of IP and email on date and time, check for spam links and text of messages.* Anti-spam plugin is GDPR compliant and does not store any other user data except of the behavior mentioned above.
- We provide 24/7 technical support, giving you an assurance that you will get a quick response, decision or advice on all your questions. It is our pleasure to be of service to you, don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any questions or comments. Customer support is one of our top priority. We’re here to help you acquire the best experience with AntiSpam service.
- For more info visit anti-spam.space
To maintain the free version and provide prompt, effective & free support, we offer the Pro version.
In the Pro version, you can:
* To identify and block spam bots AntiSpamPro uses a series of tests, invisible to the visitor of the website. This allows 100% protection from spam bots to be provided, without the need to install extra protection.
* Technical Support 24/7 to help you use the anti-spam service. If you have specific needs, you can contact our AntiSpam Pro customer support team at any time, day or night. We strive to answer all emails within 12 hours, and most are answered in substantially less time.
* Antispam Pro a transparent anti-spam protection. We provide detailed statistics of all entered comments and logins. You can always be sure that there are no errors. We have developed a mobile app for you to see anti-spam statistics, wherever and whenever.
* We regularly release updates to the anti-spam module. Our modules always meet new versions of CMS and we are constantly expanding supported CMS.
New 6.6 Release of our plugin
* Firewall (WAF)
Antispam includes a Web Application Firewall (WAF) that identifies and blocks malicious traffic. It runs at the endpoint, enabling deep integration with WordPress. Unlike cloud alternatives it does not break encryption, cannot be bypassed and cannot leak data.
* Malware scanner
An integrated malware scanner blocks requests that include malicious code or content. Defends against brute force attacks by limiting login attempts, enforcing strong passwords and other login security measures.
* Real-time IP Blacklist
Real-time IP Blacklist, which blocks all requests from the most malicious IPs, protecting your site while reducing load.
* WordPress Security Scanner
The scanner checks core files, themes and plugins for malware, bad URLs, backdoors, SEO spam, malicious redirects and code injections.
* Repier Files
It also compares your files with what is in the WordPress.org repository, checking their integrity and reporting any changes to you.Repair files that have changed by overwriting them with a pristine, original version and easily delete any files that don’t belong.
* Detect Malicious Code in WordPress Themes and Plugins
It also checks your site for known security vulnerabilities, abandoned and closed plugins. Content safety checks ensure that your files, posts and comments don’t contain dangerous URLs or suspicious content.